Tuesday, August 18, 2015

 Meal Prep Haven Food Containers with Lids for Portion Control - Stackable, Leak Proof, Microwave, Dishwasher Safe, Reusable (7 Pack)
When these first arrived, I wasn't impressed. The bowl part didn't seem very stable. After hesitation, I did use it. I'm pleased to say that I was wrong. The bowl part is sturdy and doesn't get over-hot in the microwave. The lid is one of those clicking lids, as it makes an noticeable click sound as it snaps on to the bowl. It won't fall off either. I like the fact that they send a week's worth of bowls. Great product, I'm glad I got them.

I received this product discounted in return for a honest review. Getting a discounted product does not effect what I say. My reviews reflect only my experience with the product and reviews are good or bad only based on how well the product works.

No comments:

Post a Comment