Saturday, August 15, 2015

I took this to work with me because we don't have an aloe plant or any real kind of burn cream/gel. I wish I had this a year ago when I burned my arm pretty badly. I took it to work and everyone oooh'd and ahhh'd over it. We didn't put a second thought towards it once we started. Then one of the leads burned herself in a very tender spot on her arm. Naturally, I asked her to put some on and let me know if it helps. This woman has a low pain tolerance. And she didn't mention the burn for the rest of the day. When leaving work, I asked her how her arm was, and she said she had forgotten about it. If it made her forget about her burn, I would recommend it to anyone. Very Very pleased with the product! It doesn't have much of a scent, and my only complaint is it comes out of the bottle shooting fast or dripping slow.

I received this product discounted in return for a honest review. Getting a discounted product does not effect what I say. My reviews reflect only my experience with the product and reviews are good or bad only based on how well the product works.


No comments:

Post a Comment