Sunday, August 9, 2015



Today, I'm reviewing

Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board sold by Alton Bay Bamboo

This board is just lovely, and lightweight. It has a drip groove on one side, completely smooth on the other. Even if you choose not to use it as a cutting board, you could serve a meal on it. Seriously, it's that pretty. My mom is pretty mad that I got to review it, but I'm totally fine with that. Bamboo is a hard density wood, dense enough to resist knife scarring and water penetration. Which in turn keeps bacteria from growing on it. Always read up on the things you're using to make them last. Extreme heat can damage bamboo cutting boards, and you should dry them. I used it twice in the last day, and there isn't a groove yet. It seems well made. I can't even feel the seams.   I love this product and plan to buy more for Christmas. Happy Cooking everyone! 


I received this for reviewing purposes, and I couldn't be happier!






No comments:

Post a Comment