Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Please read product directions..

Hello, Readers...


Just wanted to drop a few lines regarding product use. Please please please know what you're using and how to properly use it. One of the products in last month's PinchMe box was Summer's Eve Night-Time Cleansing Cloths. A coworker and I both received it. It never really occurred to me that these could be used wrong. You clean downstairs in the evening before bed. Simple. Or so I thought. I was at work and we were talking about our PinchMe boxes. She told me she used the wipe. I knew what she was talking about. But when she said it made her face feel nice, I was super confused. Turns out we were talking about the same thing. She used a Summer's Eve wipe as a facial wipe. OMG. I don't have the heart to tell her that she used a coochie wipe on her face, lol. So please know what you're using...



Thank You, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment